The SeaRates team truly appreciates your continued support and trust. We are constantly improving our platform to ensure you receive the highest quality service. We're pleased to share our latest updates and are confident they will add value to your experience.
To stay up-to-date with our latest news, be sure to check out our previous updates.
What's new for week 46:
- Load Calculator enhancements: We have improved the logic of cargo positioning in the container, which allowed for placing more goods.
- Also, for the Load Calculator API, we have added the box_order parameter, which allows setting the loading order, just like it works for the web version of the tool. The API documentation was updated following these changes.
- Tracking System improvements: We have updated the way we work with providers, including Maersk, Sealand, Maersk Line Limited (MLL), Avana Global FZCO (BALAJI), and Hapag-Lloyd.
- Ship Schedules updates: We are pleased to announce the addition of the China United Lines to the by Points tab of the tool.
- Also, we have improved the way we work with providers including MSC.
- Other updates:
- On the SeaRates Enterprise page, we have renamed the ‘Apps’ tab to ‘Tools’ and made it expanded by default.
- We have also updated the ‘All Shipping Leads’ page. The ‘View Rates’ button is now available for shippers, and the ‘Quote’ button for carriers.
- Warehouse tab on the Request a Quote form
- The updated Requests tab in Virtual Office
- Distance & Time API v3
- Air Tracking API release