The SeaRates team thanks you for your trust and support. We always make our platform better to provide you with the highest quality service. We are enthusiastic to present our latest updates and are confident that they will add value to your experience.
To stay up-to-date with our latest news, be sure to check out our previous updates.
What's new for week 45:
- SeaRates Enterprise release: We are excited to announce the launch of a new account type in the SeaRates system - Shipper Enterprise. Now your company can get its own subdomain on our website, and your employees can use it to log in and use SeaRates digital tools.
- Tracking System updates: We have updated the code of the web-integrated version of the tool. The ‘Get Code’ button now leads to the Developer Portal page.
- Also, we have updated the way we work with providers, including COSCO, Crane Worldwide Logistics, SITC Container Lines, Yang Ming, Hyundai Merchant Marine (HMM), ECU Worldwide, Gold Star Line, and SETH Shipping.
- Additionally, we have improved the Tracking System API documentation.
- Virtual Office enhancements: We have updated the General page in the Apps section. Now it shows statistics for all SeaRates services that you have access to, including limits according to your subscription plans. Also on this page, you can quickly request access to other SeaRates tools.
- Other updates:
- Request a Quote form has been improved, and some issues have been fixed.
- We have updated the SeaRates mobile application. We have added push notifications about SeaRates’ news and updates and the ‘Contact Us’ form to the Settings tab.
- We have improved the logic of our Distance and Time API. It now displays the same information as the tool on our website.
- Warehouse tab on the Request a Quote form
- The updated Requests tab in Virtual Office
- Distance & Time API v3
- Air Tracking API release