Transportation of bulk, break-bulk, project and heavy cargo, military equipment and other non-standard cargoes that are too big or too heavy for a container (NCL - Non Container Load). Vessel chartering and forwarding ship cargo lots.
The process of customs clearance is better to trust into the hands of qualified logistics providers - this will allow avoiding troubles with the customs authorities. In the case of commercial cargo - incorrect customs clearance threatens with substantial fines and even criminal liability.
The essence of customs clearance
In its logistics community, SeaRates has qualified customs brokers who have received appropriate training and have licenses and legal rights to carry out customs clearance on behalf of the customer.
Stages of customs clearance:
• Registration of importer in the customs authority before the arrival of goods.
• Notification of the customs authority upon arrival and prior notification.
• Submission of the customs declaration in electronic or paper form. Filling in the declaration on the basis of the submitted data about the product, its volume and other details.
• Waiting for the decision of the customs authority regarding the release of the goods.
• Making customs payments (taxes, VAT, duties).
Licensed customs brokers at SeaRates provide expert assistance in solving problems of any complexity. Their advantage is an individual approach to each client, a long-term cooperation with customs offices, excellent service and favorable conditions. Own forwarding network having extensive experience in the field of transport and foreign trade allows to develop optimal logistics schemes, which helps to minimize customs costs and reduce downtime and to be flexible to any unforeseen circumstances.
This service is one of the most complex, therefore it is rendered by experienced and qualified companies of our community. The experience and expertise freight forwarders at SeaRates opens up opportunities for establishing close professional ties with all services and regulatory authorities in the ports of different countries.
The scope of service
The scope of services that is needed in a given case is determined only by the customer. Normally it is:
• Ensuring and control of loading on board the vessel / discharging on terminal.
• Providing verification, inspection of cargo at all stages of its registration.
• Customs clearance in the required customs regime.
• Storage of cargo, including in the customs warehouse mode.
• Full control of transportation from door to door.
• Transshipment, preparation for transportation, securing in the container.
• Selection of suitable containers.
• Other related services
You can hand over all the stages of customs clearance and forwarding to a local agent by contacting them in chat or get consulting services from SeaRates Support Team.