What’s a Route Planner?
It is an international transport route planning system. It’s built for plotting routes on the map and specifying necessary transit details and dates. Route Planner gives visual feedback for your logistics process.
Who is it for?
The tool is developed for carriers, agents, freight forwarders and shipbrokers. It helps you plot shipments and provide your customers with automatic service updates.)
How to use it?
SeaRates users can use the Route Planner from our website without limit. We also offer installing it on other websites and have plans for providing routes and customer feedback intended for commercial use.
Ready to use Route Planner?
Easily plan your logistics
Meet Route Planner. It will help you with scheduling and tracking shipments and transport directly from your page. To organize your shipment simply input the number of your container, add loading and discharge points and specify your prefered route. The results will be displayed on the map. Plan transportation efficiently!
- Modern, fast and functional interface;
- No reliance on competitors to track the container on your route;
- Full shipment information displayed on an interactive map;
- Access from any desktop or mobile device;
Track your vital data
Route Planner users integrate Container Tracking to determine location of the container, set ports of transshipment on the map and update transit times. You can also combine it with Logistics Explorer in order to create custom routes with your own pricing!
- Unique booking numeration
- Automatically update the position of your container on the map;
- Impress your clients by providing them with complete information