Here at SeaRates, we would like to express our gratitude to our customers and partners for their consistent feedback. Our aim is to keep improving our tools and services while introducing new solutions, and today we are happy to share our latest updates.
If you missed our previous updates, please make sure to read it here.
What's new for week 30:
- New version of the Booking System. We've developed a new version of our Booking System to make it easier for customers to create bookings and book cargo via SeaRates. The following tabs are now accessible:
- Shipping instructions tab. In this tab, the booker may provide all of the required information for shipping instructions and eVGM. After completing all the required fields, the shipping instructions and eVGM documents are created in pdf and xlsx formats in the Documents tab. The documents may be viewed and downloaded.
- Payments tab. This tab enables Booker to pay online or by bank transfer. Additionally, this tab lists all paid invoices.
A timeline was added to the booking system, and the booking statuses were also changed. In addition, we have created a tutorial for our customers that explains how to use our new Booking System. Instruction may be found here.
- Tracking System improvements. This week, we have made improvements to the way we work with providers, including ZIM, Maesrk, CMA CGM, Crowley Maritime, SITC Container Lines, FESCO, Emirates Shipping Line, and Trans Asian Shipping Services
- Ship Schedules enhancements. We have made enhancements to the way we work with providers, including CMA CGM and Yang Ming.
- Widget customization updates. Customers will now be able to change the position of apps in the widget; also, if required fields are not filled out, an error message will be shown.