The SeaRates team appreciates your support and strives to provide the best services for you. We are committed to progress and are constantly updating our platform. We are delighted to share our updates and believe they will be of high value to you.
To stay up-to-date with our latest updates, be sure to check out our previous updates.
What's new for week 21:
- Tracking System improvements. We are pleased to announce that we have added support for Kintetsu World Express, bringing our total number of supported carriers to 166. All this gives our platform a competitive edge in its ability to support a wide range of suppliers. You can find the updated list of shipping companies here.
- Furthermore, we have made enhancements to the way we work with providers, including SM Line (SML), Pan Ocean, Wallenius Wilhelmsen, Nippon Express, Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC), Evergreen, and Transfar Shipping.
- We are pleased to announce an updated Tracking System Beta interface in which you can use two new options: sorting of shipments by the date of addition by default and highlighting and displaying the shipment you added earlier at the top of the list.
- Ship Schedules enhancements. We have made improvements to the way we work with providers, including Gold Star Line by Points tab, as well as ONE and Tarros by Vessel tab.
- Other updates:
- In Virtual Office, on the Widget customization tab, we added the ability to select the Sea/Land/Air tab by default for the Logistics Explorer filter.
- We are pleased to inform you that we have added a Documents Templates page where you can find templates of our standard documents.