We're always working to improve your experience with SeaRates' products and services. Here are the latest updates you need to know about.
Tracking System improvements
This week we have made improvements to the way we work with providers, including ZIM, MSC, COSCO, and Hapag-Lloyd.
Updated information on SeaRates homepage
We have updated information about our company and added an all-new page design. Visit our homepage to see it for yourself!
Blog Subscription Option
Reading a variety of blogs can be a great way to learn about new things, be entertained, or get news. But the more blogs you read, the more difficult it can be to keep up with them all. Fortunately, you can easily keep up with our blog by subscribing to it. When you subscribe to a blog, you’ll get all of its new posts and updates as-it-happens.
There are many advantages to subscribing to our blog:
● It saves time. You won't have to check our blog each day to see if we've added new posts.
● You won't miss any updates. It's easy to miss some posts if you don't visit the SeaRates blog very often.
● It creates a feed of stories interesting to you. You'll be able to read posts on many topics.
● We’ve cleaned up and added documentation to some of the code. You should now notice faster page loads whilst using our platform.
● We have improved the security of our site so that you can be sure that your use of our site and your personal data will not be stolen.
There were several bugs in the app that are now fixed, including:
● Added counting of API calls per month to Virtual Office for Ship Schedules.
● Some minor bugs were fixed and some minor improvements were made.
● The system sends notifications to users about API expiration for at least 1 week or 3 days.
Have a feature suggestion to improve your experience in the tool? Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further information or would like to discuss any details.