Here at SeaRates, we would like to express our gratitude to our customers and partners for their consistent feedback. Our aim is to keep improving our tools and services while introducing new solutions, and today we are happy to share our latest updates.
If you missed our previous updates, please make sure to read it here.
What's new for week 31:
- New version of Dashboard. We are pleased to announce a new update that provides customers with access to statistics on their SeaRates bookings and shipping requests for a specified period of time. Additionally, advanced analytics on created requests by country and mode of transportation are available. In the "Dashboard" tab of your Virtual Office, you may see statistics.
- Tracking System improvements. This week, we have made improvements to the way we work with providers, including MacAndrews, ZIM, and Hapag-Lloyd.
- Ship Schedules enhancements. We have made enhancements to the way we work with providers, including CMA CGM and Yang Ming.
- Logistics Explorer updates. We now support the API of the international logistics platform YQNLink. You can now book YQNLink rates on Logistics Explorer.
- Other SeaRates updates. This week, we updated the design and content of our Incoterms page as well as the email you get when subscribing to the SeaRates Blog Feeds.