The SeaRates team is grateful for your support and loyalty. We are always aiming to improve our platform to provide you with the best possible service. We are delighted to present you with our updates and believe that they will be useful to you.
To keep up with our latest updates, be sure to check out our previous updates.
What's new for week 37:
- Logistics Explorer improvements. We have added freight rates from ExFreight for “Door-to-Port” and “Port-to-Door” land shipping.
- Tracking System updates. We have made enhancements to the way we work with providers, including Samudera Shipping Line, CMA CGM, Maersk, Shipco Transport, and Seatrade.
- Ship Schedules enhancements. We have made improvements to the way we work with providers, including Yang Ming and Maersk.
- Other updates:
- In the Virtual Office, on the Bookings tab, we have added the Shipping Instructions tab for sea and land transportation types. The tabs contain additional fields for mandatory and optional filling, depending on the type of transportation.
- We also added the ability for the carrier to change the route by going to the details of the booking in the Tracking tab.