The platform has received a number of updates and new features this week, together with additional optimisations of existing features.
If you've missed any of our previous updates, you can read them all here.
Tracking System Improvements
This week, we have improved how we work with providers, including MSC, PIL, and Kuehne + Nagel (KN).
We have improved how we update vessel data, including when the vessel's name has changed, and added validation for BL / BK numbers.
Additionally, we've added support for BAL Container Line.
We now support a total of 115 carriers and 12 leasing companies, making our platform unique in its ability to handle a diverse range of providers. You can find the updated list of shipping lines here.
New Tracking System API Page
We've updated our Tracking System API landing page with monitoring statistics, demo version and design so you can see how it will function with your TMS. Learn more here.
Top Blog Post
Visit our blog to read the latest news and articles this week. We have created a preview so you don't miss out.
We now update our FAQ section whenever a client asks a question. This will help save you time with your queries.
Logistics Explorer Improvements
Marguisa shipping line has joined our network this week. Get the best rates for a wide range of locations now!
The autocomplete function has also been improved to find the desired destination on the map more precisely.
● Code has been updated and security upgrades have been installed
There were several bugs in the app that are now fixed, including:
● If you provided criteria such as the UN number, commodity type, packing, and stackability, the system did not display these to our account manager since they were not required. Now, all of these parameters will be accessible, allowing you to avoid having to provide them to our account managers in advance.
● During the search process for the best rate from port to port, the system automatically included additional services that had to be deleted manually. These services are no longer included in the shipping cost unless you want them in your booking yourself.
● The commodity name field has been updated to allow for no more than 99 characters to be entered.
● When users submitted a request for our account managers, the system did not display all of the available container types. The system will now display all of the containers that have been chosen by the user.
● Some additional minor bugs were fixed and further minor improvements were made.
Have an idea for a feature that would improve your experience with the tool? Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information or wish to discuss any details.