The SeaRates team is grateful for your feedback and strong support. We strive to improve our platform to provide the best service possible. We are happy to present you with our updates and believe that they will be useful for you.
To stay up to date with our latest updates, be sure to check out our previous updates.
What's new for week 6:
- Tracking System improvements: For the web and web-integrated versions of the tool, we have added the ability to select/change the shipping line when receiving a notification about the inability to provide information on your tracking request.
- We added metadata to the response for requests with ‘AUTO_CANT_DETECT_SEALINE’ and ‘WRONG_NUMBER’ statuses for the API.
- In addition, we have improved receiving the AIS data.
- Finally, we have enhanced how we work with providers, including Evergreen, Wan Hai, COSCO, National Shipping of America, ZIM, Yang Ming, and Maersk.
- Air Cargo Tracking enhancements: We are pleased to announce that we have added support for 23 new airlines, including Aerolineas Argentinas, Air Asia, Air Canada, Air Caraibes, Air China Cargo, Air India Express, AirAsia Philippines, AirAsia X, Azul Brazilian Airlines, Cebu Pacific, China Southern Airlines, Condor, Etihad Cargo, French Bee, IndiGo, Indonesia AirAsia, Singapore Airlines, Thai AirAsia, Thai AirAsia X, Vistara, Volaris, WestJet, and Xiamen Airlines.
- We have enhanced the way we work with providers, including China Airlines.
- We've made a range of improvements, including the logic for determining the shipment status and updating data on routes based on events.
- Ship Schedules updates: We are pleased to announce that we have added support for Asyad Line and CK Line by Points tab.
- Moreover, we have enhanced how we work with providers, including Maersk and APL by Points tab.
- Load Calculator updates: We are pleased to inform you that we have added the ability to export 3D images for API users.
- Other updates:
- We are pleased to present you with the NEW Request a Quote form with updated content and design. All fields required to create a shipping request are conveniently organized on one page. Also, the new version contains authorization and registration functions integrated inside.
- Mobile Application V 1.1, which includes a new Tracking System feature
- A new version of AI Assistant
- A new version of Distance & Time API