The SeaRates team is grateful for your feedback and strong support. We are always striving to improve our platform to provide the best service possible. We are happy to present you with our updates and believe that they will be useful for you.
To stay up to date with our latest updates, be sure to check out our previous updates.
What's new for week 36:
- Ship Schedules enhancements. We are pleased to announce that we have added support for Hyundai to the by Points tab.
- We have also made improvements to the way we work with providers, including Yang Ming and NCL.
- Tracking System improvements. We've improved the web version of the tool by adding the ability to upload an Excel file with a list of shipment tracking numbers. Henceforth, you can multi-track your shipments by container (CT), booking number (BK), and bill of lading (BL) number.
- We have updated the response for tracking your shipments via an Excel file, adding new fields. Additionally, you can download a template to preview the response format.
- We have made enhancements to the way we work with providers, including Wan Hai, Evergreen, Ocean Network Express (ONE), Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC), Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL), Swire Shipping, Matson Navigation Company Inc. (MATS), and Yang Ming.