We would like to express our gratitude to our customers and partners for their ongoing feedback. We continue to innovate and improve SeaRates’ features, and your input is invaluable in allowing us to do so. Here are the latest updates you need to know about.
Tracking System improvements
This week we have made improvements to the way we work with providers, including MSC, MacAndrews, COSCO, and Hapag-Lloyd.
In addition, we’re proud to say that we have now added support for Seino Logix.
We now support a total of 112 carriers and 12 leasing companies, making our platform one of the few that can offer support for a wide variety of shipping lines. You can find the updated list of shipping lines here.
- We’ve cleaned up the code in our tools this week—the JS now loads 25% faster! You should now notice faster page loads whilst using our platform.
There were several bugs in the app that are now fixed, including:
- Users were unable to select invalid data in Ship Schedules, resulting in the system creating bookings with invalid data in Virtual Office.
- The system did not display an error message when users uploaded a file greater than 10+ MB in size to the “Business registration” and “Logo” fields.
- Users navigating to the “My request” page were displayed 0 results when requesting a quote.
- Sliders on the homepage have been fixed.
- Searching failed if a user changed the Sea Line in Container Tracking.
- Users could not terminate a search in Ship Schedules.
Have a feature suggestion to improve your experience in the tool? Please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com if you need further information or would like to discuss any details.