The SeaRates team is grateful for your support and loyalty. We are always aiming to improve our platform to provide you with the best possible service. We are delighted to present you with our updates and believe that they will be useful to you.
To keep up with our latest updates, be sure to check out our previous updates.
What's new for week 33:
- Tracking System updates. We have improved the Tracking System API by adding a new field “size_type” for describing the size and type of container.
- We have made enhancements to the way we work with providers, including Hapag-Lloyd, Interasia Lines, Sinotrans Container Lines, COSCO, Stolt Tank Containers (STC), W.E.C. (West European Container) Lines, Maersk, Wan Hai, Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC), and CMA CGM.
- Ship Schedules enhancements. We are pleased to announce that we have added support for Interasia Lines to the by Vessel tab.
- We have also made improvements to the way we work with providers, including the SM Line and OOCL on the by Vessel tab.
- Logistics Explorer improvements. We have added a required field for specifying the weight of the cargo when creating a booking. You can view the weight value specified in the booking on the Booking Info tab.
- Other updates:
- We have updated the Requests tab in the Virtual Office for an enhanced view of your shipping requests.
We are planning the following updates for Tracking System 3.0:
- Upgrading the existing version of the tool to Multi-Tracking. You will be able to upload Excel files with lists of containers and receive and download results in the specified format.
- Adding the display of container types to the web version of the Tracking System tool.
- Improving the accuracy of the current container location display.
Stay tuned for more updates!