We'd like to say thanks to our customers and partners for their continued support. SeaRates' features are always being improved, and your feedback is critical to this process. Here are the latest updates that you should be aware of.
What's new for week 11:
- Tracking System improvements. This week, we have made improvements to the way we work with providers, including MSC, Gold Star Line, SM Line Corporation (SML), Turkon, Hamburg Sud, and Atlantic Container Line (ACL). Additionally, we improved the validation of BL/BK numbers for various shipping lines. When integrating an iFrame, the possibility to choose the map type has been added (now on the map, if necessary, all the names of locations will be presented in English).
- Ship Schedules improvements. This week, we have added support for SITC in order to track ship schedules by point. You can find the updated list of shipping lines here.
- Warehouse Service page. In an effort to stay competitive, we have updated our "Warehouse Service" page. The new design is easier on the eyes, includes more information, and is optimized for search engines. The new "Warehouse Service" page will provide you with clear descriptions of the services we offer in a clean and easy-to-understand format.
- For Carriers page. We've updated the "For Carriers" page. Now, everyone interested in joining the Digital Freight Alliance may access all of the information on the page and submit an application for membership. The updated page is available here.
- Instructions for the Logistics Explorer API. For our customers' convenience, we've developed instructions on how to create and upload rates via the Logistics Explorer API. The instructions are available via the link.