The platform has received a number of intriguing updates and new features this week, together with additional optimisations of existing features.
As always, we appreciate all your feedback—it enables us to improve our products and reshape the worldwide approach to freight transportation.
If you missed any of our earlier updates, you can catch up on them here.
Tracking System improvements
This week we have made improvements to the way we work with providers, including ZIM, MSC, Hamburg Sud, and Hapag-Lloyd.
In addition, we’re proud to say that we have now added support for two more providers:
- JAS Worldwide (Ocean)
- Bee Logistics
We now support a total of 114 carriers and 12 leasing companies, making our platform one of the few that can offer support for a wide variety of shipping lines. You can find the updated list of shipping lines here.
ULD Container types page
The ULD container pages now have a new design and improved SEO. More info here.
Updated banners on SeaRates homepage
We have updated our special offers and added a new design. To find out about our latest offers, visit our homepage.
Updated help functionality
Our support team can now update questions based on your queries. Now, you can monitor each update of frequently asked questions. Subscribe to our newsletter to avoid missing out.
- Some code has been cleaned up and documented resulting in faster page loads on our platform.
There were several bugs in the app that are now fixed, including:
- Quotes were not generated if additional services were filled out incorrectly. Now, the system checks for invalid data and creates a quotation.
- During the quotation request process, it was possible for users to provide several containers with parameters—however, our account managers only saw one type of container. Now, the customer may choose just one type of container to fill and then contact our account manager, who will request further information.
- When the request type is Personal Cargo, the system provided the option of bulk cargo as a possible option. When requesting Personal Cargo, the Bulk type did not appear in the system.
- It was possible for the user to submit the same request numerous times. Now, when a user is viewing a previously created request, they now have the option to make a new request with slightly different information.
- Some additional minor bugs were fixed and further minor improvements were made.
Have an idea for a feature that would improve your experience with the tool? Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information or wish to discuss any details.