Shipping lines reference: IRISL
Shipping line IRISL
Islamic Republic of Iran's Shipping Line's Ethical Charter
Based on the general convention, once again, we emphasize on the elevation and progress of I.R.I.S.L in accordance with the ethical charter, and believe in the fact that each and every one of us has a common as well as individual responsibility to act upon and try to spread this charter.
We see immense necessity in fulfilling the 'ethical charter', thus, we hereby take an oath to follow this general charter and emphasize on our responsibility in regards to the following principles:
- Reinforcing the spirit of 'faithfulness', 'trustworthiness' and 'selflessness' as the main characteristics which determine I.R.I.S.L's power and credibility on a national, regional and international scale.
- Publicizing and reinforcing Islamic values, emphasizing on discipline, 'orderliness, team work and empathy'.
- Strengthening and structuralizing the three main rules: 'quality, safety & security'.
- Providing a suitable environment and establishing trust-based relations in order to achieve clients' satisfaction.
- Wise budgeting and keeping the balance between resources vs. expenses.
- Promoting continuous learning opportunities, empowering human resources, appreciating and supporting highly educated, skilled, efficient and valued ethical employees.
- Continuous effort to achieve organisational targets and values.