Parameter von Seecontainern:
45' PALLET WIDE
Containers are used in the supply chain to transport large shipments, bulky goods, and heavy items:
- in lightweight blocks;
They are also in demand in modular construction, where they may be used to build large warehouses, industrial buildings, and agricultural facilities. The container is flexible and cost-effective due to the fact that it is equipped with all of the specific gripping components required for dealing with professional loading systems
Several advantages include:
- Low operating costs - only minor maintenance and repairs are required.
- Extremely high mobility.
- Designed for the transportation of a wide variety of goods.
- When changing modes of transportation, there is no need to reload the goods.
- It is simpler to handle the transportation of goods when containers are used.
This container's specifics are as follows:
- Steel beams are used to construct the frame.
- Corrugated profile constructed of low-alloy steel for the side walls and ceiling
- A double door with a bar lock.
- A rubber seal around the perimeter of the door ensures that the door remains tightly closed.
- Steel U-beams and corrugated film faced plywood help compensate the floor's construction.
- The container's sides are all equipped with fitting feet, which are secured with screws.